Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEW Opportunity!!

Hi friends! I wanted to let you know that I am currently building a team of 10 women who are looking for extra money, friends, and the best self esteem builder ever! I am looking for 10 women who want MORE out of life, who know that there IS more to life and who are willing to do the work to get it! Please watch the following video and then email me with your questions at: summerwillard@inbox.com

You may not have ever considered doing something like this, and that is OKAY. I never did either. But in order to make an informed decision, you need the facts! And that is my job...to give you those facts. And if you get the facts and decide that this isn't for you, that is totally fine. All I ask is that you take the time to find out. :)

Click on video to watch and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you and have a blessed day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment