Thursday, May 27, 2010

MckMama and String Of Pearls

Hello to all you fellow MckMama readers!! Each of you will get a FREE gift for participating today and ONE person will receive additional FREE products!! Stick with me, this is going to be good! I am SO excited to share with you what we are doing today!! First, I will introduce myself so you know a little bit about me and what I do. I am 32 (almost 33!) and I'm a stay at home mom to 4 boys! About 7 months ago I was presented with the opportunity to start my own business with Mary Kay Inc. I was VERY skeptical and I told God that if this was something that He wanted me to do, He would have to give me a VERY BIG sign. (Don't you love how WE tell GOD what to do?!) Anyway, I asked my husband to pray about it and we did for 2 weeks. One morning on my way home, I prayed again and I said, "Ok God, I need to make a decision. So if this is You, I need that sign. Like, sky write it in the sky sign." I pulled into my driveway right as I said that and looked in my rear view mirror to see a brand new Mary Kay PINK CADILLAC parked right across from me. Ummm.....Ok. That is a pretty clear sign, especially since I have never seen it since that day. So, I called my hubby and he said, "Go for it."

That brings me to now and why YOU are here. I decided when I started this business that I wanted it to be about more than just making money for my family, I wanted to help others.
Today we are raising money for String Of Pearls which I'm sure all of you have heard of before through MckMama's blog. If you haven't, please visit their website to learn more about who they are and what they do. It's FANTASTIC and I really want to bless them today. Actually, I want to completely BLOW them away with our donation. I will be updating MckMama throughout the day on where we are with our sales. Here is how it works:

ALL day today we need YOUR help. I will donate 20% out of the total net sales to String Of Pearls. Place your order on my website using the secure online payment option. I take all debit AND credit cards and it is completely secure. I am offering free shipping on all orders $100 or more. Today only, for orders less than $100 I will charge ONLY $5 in shipping. (Shipping and tax is added when I process your order.) Please put MckMama in the comments section of your order.


In return for your support, I will include a special gift with each order. AND… when we reach $2500 in sales ONE blessed customer will get their order FREE! If you place an order of at least $40 with me, your name will be entered into the drawing. For every $10 spent AFTER that, you will have your name entered an additional time. For example: $50 in product would enter your name 2 times, $100 would enter you 7 times and so on. When we reach our goal, I will draw the winning name and that person will receive their order FREE!


We have some FANTASTIC products. You will at some point need or want SOMETHING that we have and why not have your purchase of those products HELP OTHERS?!! We have men's products too.....FATHER'S DAY!!! I have a lot of customers who purchase for people as gifts. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, etc. I even work with brides! If you would like to know more about our products or our company, email me and I'm glad to share with you or help you in any way I can.


Check carefully for our newest offerings. If you are local to me, I would be happy to spend some time with you one-on-one or share an hour with you and two or three friends to select a new look for you or try some GREAT skin care.


I am SO EXCITED about this and I want ALL of you to jump on board! There IS a product that I have that you will love....trust me! Please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends and family to help us REALLY make a difference today!! After you place your order, you can leave a comment here about your order and follow my blog to receive extra entries towards the FREE order!!! I will tweet to update MckMama on our progress throughout the day so she can stay in the loop. Alright everyone, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

www.marykay.com/summerwillard

2 comments:

  1. Wish all of our cash wasn't going to house stuff (in the process of owning our first home) or I totally would have loved to buy something. Hope you got some orders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com
    We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got a gorgeous necklace up for grabs here: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/2010/06/a-giveaway-goes-tropical.html Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete