Friday, July 15, 2011

It Really Has Been Over a Year

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I have posted on here. Things have been off the wall crazy. My health took a turn for the worst and honestly, I just didn't have the energy to blog. I'm thinking that I will try to be more consistent with it from now on. But it still won't be all the time,
just being reasonable. So how are all of you? I hope well! I would love to hear from all of you
again.....I have missed connecting with you!

Okay, so what am I working on right now? Right now I am working on supporting 2 different
ministries. One is a ministry located in Arizona and the other is one here local to me. The one
local to me is to raise money for the people who live in Albania....that will be going on all year.
The other is more of a short term goal, I'm just trying to help out another ministry because I
simply love how passionate they are about helping others. If you want to be a part of helping,
please contact me and I will let you know what you can do.

On another note, I started some new things in my business! I'm doing skin care consultations
and facials over the phone now. How do you do a facial over the phone you say? Well, it's
really simple. I just put together everything you need and mail it to you! Then we do your
skin care consultation over the phone and I walk you through everything to explain what it is
that you are using and what it will do for you. Pretty fun, huh?!?!! And SO simple for those who
are busy, but want to try something new or address specific skin care concerns.

I'm also doing bridal makeup which is SO much fun for me! I love putting makeup on people,
whether it's a super simple look or a high glamour look. Either way, I love it! And working with
brides and their bridal party is fun because I get to be there for all the happy, giddy, emotional
times. I love it!!

So, that is a small update on me and what has been going on over here at Beauty Beyond Measure. If you would like to help out these ministries, please email me at: summerwillard@inbox.com and I will let you know different ways that you can help out. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment