Monday, May 24, 2010

She's Alive!

Oh. My. Goodness. Has it been FOREVER since I have been on here,or what?! I have been building my business like crazy to accomplish some HUGE goals in a very short amount of time. I don't know how all of you are, but I like to get things done as quickly as I can! I have always been like that, if there is a way to make something go faster....I will find it! Ha ha. I am so glad to be posting again and so glad to share with all of you some great things that have been going on with me. So, sit back and get comfortable!

Since I last shared with you I've been working very diligently to grow my business to not only benefit my family and I, but others as well. I truly believe that you should give back and help others, no matter what that looks like for you. When I started this business, I very much wanted it to be a vehicle that I could use to accomplish some big dreams that God placed in my heart many years ago. And it is so wonderful to be able to say that it is ACTUALLY happening. And I can SEE it now. It is such a wonderful feeling!!

I have been working with several ministries local to me to help grow different parts of their programs and I have to say that I LOVE it! I love building relationships in my business, teaching women about how to take care of their skin, and help to make them feel better about themselves in the process. And to do all of this and be able to help different ministries and charities?! Somebody pinch me!!

I am so excited to see what all God is going to do through all of this. Do I get to sit back and do nothing while He does all the work? Nope. Do I work really hard? Yep. Is it totally worth it? OH YES IT IS. It is more worth it than I could have ever imagined.....and then some. Everything that I have been through in the past few months have been, literally, some of the BEST times in my life. I am so grateful for where I am and the experiences that I am going through. I am truly humbled and quite grateful.

What's next you say? Well, I'm glad you asked! I will be moving into leadership VERY soon with Mary Kay. I will be greatly expanding my involvement with different organizations. And I could not be more THRILLED. And.....VERY soon, I will be doing a fundraiser for whatever charity a certain someone chooses. Who, you ask? Well it is someone that a lot of you probably know and love. Someone who I know and love and am so glad to be doing this for. I am SO excited to be raising money for a charity of her choice. Her you say? Her who? Ha! I will keep you in suspense for now. ;)

I'm glad to be back and so glad to be sharing with all of you again! I look forward to the future and all that it holds. You WILL here from again SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Summer! Wow. You sounded like you're havin' the time of your life with that business. Yep, it's a good strategy to build relationships with other business people, clients, and the community. My wife and I sometimes apply for merchant loans to support some small projects for giving out to our local community. Good luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete