Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wholesale Prices!!

This is going to be a quick post, because I have a date with my hubby! Yay! But I want to let all of you know that I am offering wholesale prices on my current inventory. I have NEW inventory coming in, so I want to get rid of ALL of my current inventory fast! And what better way to do that, but to offer it at wholesale prices! That's right....everything I have in stock right now is 50% off!! If you are interested, just contact me and I will give you a detailed list of what I have available. Some of the items include:

3 Miracle Sets
2 Microdermabrasion Sets
TimeWise Even Complexion Mask
TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser for Combination/Oily Skin
TimeWise Moisturizer for Combination/Oily Skin
1 each of the new Mineral Eye Color Bundles

And quite a few other items! Including lipsticks, lip glosses, foundations, and mascaras! Contact me if you are interested. I will only charge wholesale prices, plus tax!! This is a GREAT time to get some FABULOUS products!!! You can go to my website to read more about each of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment