Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trend Report 2010

Hello friends! I wanted to take a moment to share with you our trend report 2010! It talks about fabrics, prints, colors and more! Check it out on my website so you can see the details and contact me on how to get the Mary Kay Spring/Summer 2010 look for you! I'm ready for Spring and Summer! Give me some warm weather and sunshine! Yay!! Here is a preview:


Contact me for the full report! You WON'T want to miss it!!!


I'm offering free facials as well as a $15 gift certificate for YOU to spend at your facial! Also, if you would like to share your facial with 2-3 friends.....I will give YOU a $30 gift certificate to spend when we get together! And for those of you who are not local to me, I'm offering $15 off your purchase and $30 off when you refer 2-3 people to me! I want to make sure that everyone gets in on this! So contact me today to get your gift certificate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment