Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have so much going on right now and I'm learning to balance it all. I see other women who seem to have it all together and I wonder how they do it. I keep going back and forth with whether or not this blog was a good idea. I mean, I started my own business and then waned to partner with different charities to give back to others. Then I decided to create this blog to share with everyone what I'm doing. But sometimes I wonder if people even want to know what I'm doing. You know? I'm not having a pity party, these are just thoughts that run through my head. I mean, there are SO many blogs out there. Sometimes you can get overwhelmed with as many as there are. So, I wonder, will my blog really reach people the way that I hope that it will? And then I tell myself that there is only one way to find that out. Keep blogging! I really felt led to do this, so I'm doing it. And I guess time will tell where it all goes. If all it does is give me a place to put my thoughts down, that is awesome. It helps me process what is going on in my life and my business when I get on here and share. Whether it be about product that I have available or about a wonderful charity that I feel passionate about. Or, to just get on here like I am today and put my random thoughts out there. I have so much in my heart that I want to do with all of this and I really hope that those are dreams that will come true. Not just for me, but for others who, hopefully, I can help. Or rather, God can help through me. Because it's not me, it's Him. And I really like the idea of being able to connect with others through blogging. I think it is a wonderful thing (if used right!) that can help people grow and be encouraged. And I think that is awesome! I'm hoping that I am able to help encourage some of you as we get to know each other. This morning when I got up, I wondered, is it weird to create a blog about your business and giving back to others?! And to want to connect with people all at the same time?! Sometimes, I wonder! Ha Ha! But I really did feel led to do this, so here I am doing it. Ok, so now that I have share a bunch of random thoughts with you and probably confused you...I'm off to get some work done. I hope you all have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep your head up and keep at it. I love the idea of your blog. I have days when I wonder if I am talking to myself when I blog.

    I hope you are feeling better. I have been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...I've been blogging for just over a year and have a small but faithful group of followers. There's a part of me that wishes someday I'd reach 10,000 hits a day, but who are we kidding...we know and enjoy those bloggers because they're the exception, not the rule. Still, it's nice to have this virtual community even on a smaller scale because no matter what you're going through it seems there's always someone else going through it (or something similar) too!

    ReplyDelete