Monday, January 18, 2010

Valentine's Day and A FREE Lip Gloss!!!

First off, I need to apologize for taking so long to post this. I had said I was going to get it done last week and I didn't. I have REALLY not been feeling well. Long story, but I'm hoping to be better soon. I have also been working hard on building a new team for Mary Kay! As of this month, I joined a program with Mary Kay to be a director by June! WOO HOO! My national sales director is working with my director and myself so that I can meet this goal. I am SO excited! It will keep me busy, but I still get to work from home and still not as many hours as a regular full time job. And that ROCKS! The income potential for a director with the Mary Kay Corp. is INCREDIBLE. Seriously, it knocked my socks off. So, I said all that to say that I'm sorry it took me a few days to get to this post.

We have a GREAT new product that is fabulous for Valentine's Day or really, any other day too! Birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Any woman would LOVE this. It's our Limited Edition Romantic Petals Gift Set. It includes: shower gel, body souffle, and a eau de toillete spray with hints of iris, orchid and gardenia. It smells WONDERFUL. A premium netted body sponge is also included and it comes in a very pretty specially designed box. Which makes gift giving SO much easier! Please click here and check out this great set!!

I also need some volunteers for my Director training, who's up for the challenge?! All you have to do is listen to a recording of my National Sales Director for me and do a quick practice interview with my Director and myself. It's quick and easy and it REALLY helps me because I get hands on training to meet my goals that have been set for me! And as a thank you, I'm offering 20% off any product you want OR a FREE lip gloss for your time! You will get the FREE lip gloss either way, but I also want to offer the 20% off for those of you who are interested in ordering. So, if you can help me out, contact me today! Thank you so much and have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment