Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mineral Powder Foundation

I have been a fan of mineral powder foundation for quite awhile. It's a fabulous way to get great coverage and still be light and comfortable. And Mary Kay's mineral powder is fantastic! It's weightless and skin-perfecting and also provides buildable coverage. It blends effortlessly for a flawless look and makes lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections seem to disappear. It's also transfer resistant so it won't fade away mid-day. It's for women of all skin types (which is so nice!), even sensitive skin, looking for sheer to full coverage with a matte finish.

And while our mineral powder foundation isn't brand new, we have 6 new shades to add to our collection! Making it even more easy to find your perfect shade!! We now have 12 shades so that you are sure to be able to find something that works for you. Here are our NEW shades:







And we have all shades in between as well! You can go right here to find whatever shade works best for you. And, if you are like me, it's sometimes hard to figure out what shade is best for you. Especially when you are looking online. That is what I'm here for! You can call me whenever you want or send me an email and ask me anything. I'm here to be YOUR consultant. Even if you just want to know more about Mary Kay product, but you're not really interested in buying anything right now. I'm here to share with you!

I hope you are all having a fabulous week and I have some new stuff to share with you for Valentines Day! That is coming either later today or tomorrow. I also have some FREE offers on my website! Check them out! Have an awesome day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment