Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eye Color....made easy!

I have more new product! I told you I would give you time to relish....hope it was long enough! Ha Ha. Ok, so I wanted to let you know about our Mineral Eye Color Bundles. Mary Kay make-up experts have put these eye colors together to make it so much easier for you guys to find great quality eye shadows and KNOW it will look good on you! Each bundle comes with step-by-step professional make-up artist application tips and FREE eye applicators. As with all of our mineral eye colors, these eye colors have high impact color that provide long lasting wear. They are each mineral based and contain vitamins A, C, and E to help protect you against wrinkle causing free radicals. Of course, as with all of our make-up, they are suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers (Ophthalmologist tested and clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergies).

So, you are asking, how much is this fabulous product and where can I see it and buy it?! Each bundle is only $19.50 and you can see each of them on my website by clicking here:





I ordered the Brilliant Blue for myself and I love it! I also love that if you want to mix and match these bundles, you can! I'm all about being versatile! I'm so glad that we have these new bundles, people are loving them! And I have to say, I am one of them.

Ok guys....until next time! I still have new product to tell you about, so stay tuned! Hope you all have a fabulous day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment