Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adopt A Grandparent

I'm so happy to be sharing this with you. For the holidays my Mary Kay unit is participating in a fundraiser called "Adopt A Grandparent". What we are doing is asking anyone and everyone to, well, adopt a grandparent! And what does this mean? Well, it means that we will be putting together a care package which will contain Satin Hands Lotion, Mint Bliss Foot Lotion, and some extra goodies. The "Grandparents" are residents of a nursing home, who are often times forgotten this time of year. For many of them, this may be the only gift they receive! Grandparents can be adopted for $20 each and this is something that would truly bless them more than you probably know. My unit is actually based out of Dallas, Texas and the nursing home that they are supporting is located in Flower Mound, Texas. Since I am based in Chattanooga, my plan is to support both areas. There is a deadline for this and the reason for that is we are wrapping each care package and delivering them personally a few days before Christmas. The deadline for this fundraiser is December 15th, so please adopt a grandparent today. We will also be attaching a gift tag to each gift saying Happy Holidays! This gift was cheerfully donated by....and then your name. This is a wonderful way to make a difference this time of year for someone who might not have that much to look forward to.

All you have to do is contact me to set up payment to adopt your grandparent today! We can discuss what you want the card to say and you will have made a HUGE difference in someones life this year. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask. You can also contact my Director with any questions as well. Just let me know if you would like to do that when you get in touch with me. You can call or email me, my contact info. is on my website. Thank you for partnering with us to make a difference. I look forward to doing it, it makes my heart smile!

www.marykay.com/summerwillard

No comments:

Post a Comment