Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Reviews Are In......

Product reviews are so important. It helps you, the customer, in your shopping ventures. It also helps me, the business owner, to know what people think of my products. I wanted to share with you some feedback that I have received on some specific products. These happen to be products that I am using myself, so I can give you my review as well. This is a LONG post, so please forgive me, but try to hang in! These happen to be some of our best selling products because, well because people love them!

First we have the Timewise Miracle Set. I've talked about this item before, but wanted to give you feedback. Especially now that I have been using it myself for awhile. I have to tell you that I have tried MANY anti-aging skin care lines and have not been able to use any of them. My skin is very sensitive, so they all have caused a reaction with my skin causing me to have to quit using them. I can't tell you how much anti aging product I have stashed away in my bathroom closet sitting there, unused. Not to say that these products are bad, but I just simply could not use them. Which was SO frustrating for me. I want to be able to have the anti-aging benefits too....especially since I am, ummmm, getting older. I am in love with the Timewise Miracle Set. I use the Normal/Dry set and I can't say enough good things about it. We also have a set for Combination/Oily. I actually have people asking me what I'm doing because my skin looks better. And everyone that I have met that uses this set has nothing negative to say about. In fact, I met a director with Mary Kay who has been using it for years and she told me that she will never use anything else, even if she quits Mary Kay. Awesome. The TimeWise Miracle Set provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The Miracle Set includes: TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser, TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer, TimeWise Day Solution w/ Sunscreen SPF 25, and the TimeWise Night Solution.

Of course I also use all of the make-up as well. And hands down, it's the best I've ever used. Especially the foundation. I will NEVER use anything else. If for some reason I had to quit my business, I would find someone to order from. That is how much I love this product. And I know your thinking, well you sell it, you have to say that. I know it's just my opinion, you can take it or leave it. But I am being completely honest here. The foundation, mineral powder, blush, eye shadows, eye liner (the BEST eye liner), mascara, lipstick and lip glosses are AWESOME. One of the reasons that I love them so much is that a little goes a long way, therefore lasting longer. I so LOVE that.

Satin Hands. If you know about this product, that is all I need to say. If you don't, then you need to find out! My hands have NEVER been so soft. My husband is even using it because of how soft my hands are! (Shhhh! That is a secret!) The Satin Hands Pampering Set includes Extra Emollient Night Cream, Satin Hands Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub with a convenient pump dispenser and Satin Hands Hand Cream to condition and moisturize for hours. All three come in a pretty peach-colored bag. I tell you, it's one of the best products we have. It will last for SO long. Seriously. It totally rocks...ask anyone who has used it, they will tell you the same thing. I have a friend in Texas who told me that it is her favorite Mary Kay product, hands down. No pun intended! (Ok, maybe!)

And I also wanted to tell you about Satin Lips. Excellent product, for real. You know how your lips can get so dry and cracked? And then you have your lips peeling? Well at least I have that problem. All the time. But not anymore, because of this set that actually buffs away dead skin with the mask. Then it has a very moisturizing balm that keeps your lips VERY soft. I totally love it. And you want to know what else I love?! Timewise Even Complexion Essence. Love, love, love it. It is formulated with our patent-pending Lucentrix complex, TimeWise Even Complexion Essence is clinically shown to restore skin’s natural, even tone by helping reduce both visible dark spots and skin discoloration. And when added to a comprehensive age-fighting program like TimeWise skin care, this concentrated serum can help every woman – from ivory to beige to bronze skin tones – see a more even complexion. You'll see results in as little as four weeks. And with continuous use, the powerful results get even better. Eighty-four percent of panelists experienced a more even skin tone. 84%!!!! That rocks you guys. And I have been using it and I already see a difference after several weeks. I am excited to see what I will look like in several more weeks!

Ok, I know this was a long post. I hope you were able to hang in there with me. I just want to give you feedback on some of our most popular products since you may not know about Mary Kay products. And I SO want you to know about them. They are wonderful and when you purchase through me, you are supporting wonderful causes that truly need your support. So everyone wins! You can go to my website for pricing and place your order today! Tax and shipping will be added to your sub-total when I finalize your order. Or, if you have questions, contact me. That is what I am here for. OR...you could contact me to learn how to earn product that you want for FREE. We have a program just for that! And I don't know anyone who doesn't like getting free stuff. So....what are you waiting for?!

www.marykay.com/summerwillard
PS: Giveaways coming SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment