Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Budgeting

Ever feel like you really want to buy something but you probably shouldn't because you need to buy milk and bread instead?! Me too. More times than I probably would like to mention. There have been countless times where I put my wants and needs aside because, well because I didn't have a choice. Or at least it seemed like I didn't. I never really took the time to try and figure out how to budget for things that seemed like they didn't really matter. Especially when I was a single mom of 3. And when I met my now husband, he really wanted to show me that things that I wanted were in fact important. That I didn't have to always put them aside for later only to realize that "later" never came. Now, am I saying that if you need to buy groceries that you should go have a facial instead because you worked so hard this week? No. I'm so not saying that. But what I am saying is that it is ok to sit down and budget for what you really want. And this is something that my husband still has to encourage me to do. I tend to feel guilty if I do anything nice for myself. I even used to take birthday money that people would give me for my birthday and spend it on my kids! Anyway, I'm learning. And what I'm learning is that when I take time for myself or do something nice for myself, I end up being a better wife and mother. Because I FEEL better. So, I wanted to talk about some products that I have that won't break the bank and products that you can budget for that are TOTALLY worth it!

Did you know that I have 90 products for $10 or less?! Yep. This is a great way to start investing in things that you would like to have for yourself, but not have to spend your entire savings account to do it. I actually have 28 shades of mineral eye color for $6.50 each! I have concealer, blush, and mascara for $10 each too. I won't list everything I have here, but what I'm saying is that there are ways to budget and afford something nice for yourself. And you won't be disappointed with Mary Kay. But if for some reason you are, we offer 100% guarantee. For instance, if you buy a shade of foundation and you start using it and it's just too light or too dark, you simply give it back to me and I will give you a different shade! When have you ever been able to walk into a department store and buy make-up only to return it a week later because it was just the wrong color for you and they give you ANOTHER ONE?! My guess would be never. But with me, you won't have that problem. We will find product that works for you..... guaranteed.

We also have some excellent items that are a wonderful investment. And I say investment because you are investing in your skin and your appearance. And as I mentioned before, when we look good, we FEEL good. So don't you think that it's worth it? I'm sure you do! Our skin care is fabulous. Truly. And there are so many ways to go with our skin care. We have our Miracle Sets that include 4 of our best products and lasts for 3 whole months! The price for this set is $90 and when you are getting 4 of our BEST selling products that are going to last for 3 months AND make you look younger?! You can't beat that! We have a lot of other skin care options too and I'm here to design a system and a color look that works for YOU. Everyone is different and my job as your personal consultant is to find what is best for you and your life.

I can honestly say from personal experience that Mary Kay is top notch quality. And everyone that I have come in contact with that uses Mary Kay has never been disappointed and raves about their products. And when you know that you can get top quality product that is affordable, it is a win win situation. You will look better, feel better and have a personal consultant who is available to you 7 days a week to meet all of your skin care and make-up needs! It doesn't get any better than that.

So let's go shopping! My website is available to you 24/7 and I also have a Beauty On A Budget section that will take you straight to all sorts of options. Just go to my website and click on "What's New" at the top and that will bring up a side bar for you to go to my Beauty On A Budget section. And I'm available to answer all of your questions and put together a special package just for you! Click on the contact me tab at the top and email or call me today!

www.marykay.com/summerwillard

No comments:

Post a Comment